Champagne for Dogs
Champagne for Dogs? Of course and nothing but the finest! The hardest part is trying to figure out which one you want from Dög Pawrignon or Rosé all day! Cheers!
Made With: Filtered Water, Salmon Oil, and Organic Turmeric .This is a healthy treat sure to delight!
Non- alcoholic. This product is available for in store pick-up only.
*Always consult with your veterinarian before introducing new items into your pet’s diet
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they’re born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.
Dög Pawrignon Rosé, Dög Pawrignon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.