“Paw Patch Pastries is excited to announce that we recently rolled out our Paw Brewer treats! Our treats come in a couple howling good flavors such as liver and blueberry! However we wanted to share a simple recipe with you so that you too can make these at home!”
- 2c of flour
- 2c of spent wheat (drained of water)
- 1c of peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- Mix ingredients together until dough is formed (mix well).
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut out desired shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake for two more hours.
- Allow to cool and place in airtight container.
Note: These cookies MUST be dry, which is the reason why we bake for 3 hours. Not cooking these thoroughly may result in cookie being moist and can grow mold and be harmful to your dog.